The ladder guard has been developed by Multzer limited to secure ladders, preventing unauthorised
access and avoiding potential health and safety risks.
The ladder guard offers site managers, and
other such responsible people, a number of advantages when
compared to alternative methods of securing ladders,
- Quick and simple to fit and remove the unit from virtually
any ladder – temporary or fixed.
- Clearly displayed hazard warning and prohibition signs.
- Increased security, the unit being securely padlocked to the
Other advantages of the system include;
- Light weight, rust free, aluminium construction, allowing for
ease of handling and minimal maintenance.
- Ergonomic handle, positioned to allow the unit to be easily
handled and fitted by one person.
- Flexible control policy, the “ladder guard” unit
is supplied with a normal padlock key, however they can be
supplied with a padlock with a common key, or a combination lock,
allowing either a restricted or a more general access to
- Fits most ladders, bespoke sizes available upon request.
In addition to bespoke sizes, Multzer can
offer to provide the “ladder guard” system
manufactured from alternative materials, for example; powder
coated mild steel or stainless steel for applications, such as
chemical plants, where the use of aluminium is not