The ladder guard has been developed by Multzer limited to secure ladders, preventing unauthorised access and avoiding potential health and safety risks.
The ladder guard offers site managers, and other such responsible people, a number of advantages when compared to alternative methods of securing ladders, including;
- Quick and simple to fit and remove the unit from virtually any ladder – temporary or fixed.
- Clearly displayed hazard warning and prohibition signs.
- Increased security, the unit being securely padlocked to the ladder.
Other advantages of the system include...
- Light weight, rust free, aluminium construction, allowing for ease of handling and minimal maintenance.
- Ergonomic handle, positioned to allow the unit to be easily handled and fitted by one person.
- Fits most ladders, bespoke sizes available upon request.
- Keyed alike locks are an optional upgrade. If you have more than one ladderguard key management can become an issue.
- Our laddergaurds have folded wings that wrap over the vertical rungs of ladder, making the fit much better, the guard much stiffer and prevents it from 'waggling' as a large flat sheet would.
- We protect the user from sharp edges by folded them back on themselves, this also makes the ladderguard stronger.
- Various mild steel / galvanised ladderguards are availabel - please contact us
In addition to bespoke sizes, Multzer canoffer to provide the “ladder guard” system manufactured from alternative materials, for example; powder
coated mild steel or stainless steel for applications, such as chemical plants, where the use of aluminium is not acceptable.